Monday, August 11, 2008

First Things First



I was thinking...I know kinda unusual for me..... What is the first thing I should 'blog' about? So I thought and thought and as the smoke began to fill the room I realized what most people I'm sure would have realized immediately; I'm gonna tell everybody what they already know. I'm a very lucky man!!! How did a big dumb ape like me end up with the most beautiful and perfect woman alive? It's beyond reason, beyond science, beyond any explanation. It is just dumb luck! (And a common love for a good game of thumb war!) Danielle is my perfect match, my friend, my lover, and my everything. Just Dumb Luck!!!

Tyrel

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Nothing to do with luck. God made sure he send someone to keep you in line, remember she can always woop on you! Danielle is awesome ! LOVE YOU< from your biggest FAN!

Terrence and Laura said...

I'm so proud of you and your computur...um....savvy-ness. I love blogging!

Britt's Clan said...

WOW!! Welcome to the blogging world! I am so excited you are online w/all of us. Now I can keep tabs on you too. LV U Always! Britters